Sherry Kohlert, Qualifications Include:
- Earned Graduate Gemologist degree from the Gemological Institute of America, Carlsbad, California.
- Earned the designation of Certified Appraiser from the Appraisers Association of America, New York City.
- Completion of a rigid program of education in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice sponsored by the Appraisers Association of America. Successfully passed the required USPAP examination in 2010.
- Completion of theory and methodology courses and appraisal report writing courses offered by the Appraisers Association of America in New York City. Successfully passed the required examinations for these courses.
- Accepted for membership in the Appraisers Association of America as one of only 1300 appraisers nationwide to gain membership into this organization. Her experience level and her body of work was examined by an expert panel of peers in order to gain acceptance into this organization. Awarded certificate of membership. Member of AAA since 2001
- Completion of a program of education and testing by the Certified Appraisers Guild of America. Successfully passed the required examination for this course. Earned “Certified Appraiser of Personal Property” certificate.
- Completion of a rigid education and testing program in personal property appraising sponsored by the International Society of Appraisers. Successfully passed the required examinations for these courses. Awarded accredited personal property appraiser certificate.
- Master of Arts degree in the liberal arts
- Bachelors degree in the liberal and fine arts